Georgia is a European country located at the intersection of Eastern Europe and West Asia. This country shares its borders with the Black Sea in the west, Russia in the north, Turkey and Armenia in the south and Azerbaijan in the Southeast. The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi which is known for its diverse architecture and mazelike, cobblestone streets. The major area of the country is covered with mountains.
The Likhi Range divides the country into eastern and western halves. The eastern part of Georgia faces hot summers and cold winters while the climate in the western part is influenced by elevation.
Georgia is a member of the Council of Europe, OSCE and Eurocontrol. It is also a part of the European Union’s Free Trade Area since 2014. Georgia has shown a commendable growth from a near-failed state in 2003 to a relatively well-functioning market economy in 2014. Georgia has also been named as the World’s number one economic reformer by the World Bank.
Georgia has maintained good relations with its neighbors and is a member of the United Nations, the Council of Europe, the World Trade Organization, the Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, the Community of Democratic Choice, the GUAM Organization for Democracy and Economic Development, and the Asian Development Bank.
Why MBBS In Georgia?
- Georgia has become a hot destination for students from around the world who want to pursue MBBS abroad.
- The medical universities of Georgia are recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) and Medical Council of India(MCI).
- The MBBS degree from the medical colleges of Georgia are globally accepted.
- The students are allowed to participate in international conferences and seminars which helps them in gaining more knowledge and experience.
- The students in Georgia get sufficient discounts on travel within the country.
- The top medical colleges of Georgia offer world class education with high outstanding staff.
- The cost of the complete course of MBBS in Georgia very low compared to other countries.
|University||Georgian national university|
|University||Caucasus International university|
|University||David Tvildiani Medical University|
|University||Tbilisi Medical Academy|
|University||European Teaching University|