Republic of Poland is a country located in Central Europe. It is divided into 16 administrative subdivisions, covering The an area of 312,679 square kilometres and has a largely temperate seasonal climate.
With a population of approximately 38.5 million people, Poland is the sixth most populous member state of the European Union.
Poland’s capital and largest metropolis is Warsaw. Other major cities include Karkow, Lodz, Wroclaw, Poznan, Gdansk, and Szczecin.
The Kingdom of Poland was founded in 1025, and in 1569 it cemented its longstanding political association with the Grand Duchy of Lithuania by signing the Union of Lublin.
This union formed the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, one of the largest and most populous countries of 16th and 17th century Europe, with a uniquely liberal political system which adopted Europe’s first written national constitution, the Constitution of 3 May 1791.
Poland is a developed market and regional power. It has the eighth largest and one of the most dynamic economies in the European Union simultaneously achieving a very high rank on the Human Development Index. Additionally, the Polish Stock Exchange in Warsaw is the largest and most important in Central Europe.
Poland is a developed and democratic country, which maintains a high-income economy
along with very high standards of living, life quality, safety, education and economic freedom.
According to the World Bank, Poland has a leading school educational system in Europe.The country provides free university education, state-funded social security and a universal health care system for all citizens. cultural. Poland is a member state of the European Union, the Schengen Area, the United Nations, NATO, the OECD, the Three Seas Initiative, and the Visegrád Group.
MBBS IN POLAND
More and more people are opting for medical studies in international cities, especially in Europe, MBBS IN POLAND is signifying its presence. An MBBS degree in Poland ranks amongst one of the best options for advanced medical studies. MBBS in Poland is perhaps the best option, mainly because of the programs and syllabus the UK and the European universities entail.
There has been a steady wave of doubts among medical students and their parents about the top MBBS universities in Poland and MBBS fees in Poland. But educational experts at both EU have assured people that a medical degree in Europe is still a great option, as no big changes will be made in the next few years.
WHY SHOULD AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT APPLY MEDICINE IN POLAND?
Follow your dream and become an International Doctor after MBBS in Poland: Acquire International exposure; meet new people and make friends, you will get to know thousands of foreign students studying MBBS. You can practice in any country. You will meet students who come from US, Canada, Australia, UK, Scandinavian & EU countries, Vietnam, Taiwan, India, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE and the list go on and on…Some more reasons why MBBS in Poland is one of the best countries to study MBBS are mentioned below:
- Poland is a part of Europe, so, MBBS in Poland follow a European education pattern .
- It also holds a special place in Europe. So, thank the location.
- Developed education system for MBBS in Poland.
- High standard of studies and it is an essential part in European space of MBBS in Poland.
- Scholarships are available for MBBS in Poland.
- Stipend for MBBS in Poland.
Why study MBBS in Poland
• It’s a new Education Destination especially for its medicine education.
• Study with International students come from US, Canada, Australia, UK, Scandinavian & EU countries, Vietnam, Taiwan, India Saudi Arabia Qatar, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Israel, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, etc.
• Practice anywhere in the world
• MCI,WHO,IMED,EU listed university
• High quality medical education
• Work as a doctor, all over Europe including UK, US.
• Doctors in Poland can also run their own private practice/clinics.
• Affordable Cost, Low Tuition fee and living cost.
• Stable economy,strong infrstucture and high-tech laboratories.
• work throughout the Europe and apply for settlement in 5 years
Top Medical Universities in Poland
- Gdansk Medical University
- University of warsaw
- University of Wroclaw
- University of Lodz
*1 PLN=Rs 18
Fee Structure of Gdansk Medical University
1st yr fee
2nd yr-6th yr
Food-450 PLN/Rs 8100
Hostel-475 PLN/Rs 8550
Medical University of Lublin
Lublin :6000USD -1st Year In campus service
- This university has a lot of students from our agency
Poznan University of Medical Sciences
Poznan: 5000usd -1st Year in Campus Service
- College of Medicine for this university is high standard. One failed subject, the student will be kicked out. So it your student is extremely intelligent and competent, you can bring them in here
Medical University of Warsaw
Warsaw:3000usd-1st enrollment Service
Wrocław Medical University
Wroclaw:2500usd-1st Enrollment service
Success Story of Poland