Kyrgyzstan, formally known as the Kyrgyz Republic is a beautiful country located in Central Asia. Kyrgyzstan is known for its natural beauty and varied traditions. Kyrgyz Republic is a landlocked country, covered by mountains sharing its borders with Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west, Tajikistan to the southwest and China to the southeast. The capital of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek which is the largest city of in the country. Bishkek covers a total area of 49 square miles with an estimated population of about 1,250,000. Kyrgyzstan was occupied by by Russia in 1876 and in the year 1991, the country successfully achieved its independence from the Soviet Union.
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Kyrgyzstan not only offers affordable medical education, but also a very healthy environment to the students coming from foreign countries. The medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are equipped with all the basic amenities that re necessary for a healthy living for the students. The university campuses are well equipped with modern infrastructure and modern technology. The quality of education provided in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan is comparable to other developed countries like USA, UK and European countries.
Apart from classrooms, the students are given complete chance to learn through practical training and experiments. Students are also required to go on clinical rounds that help them in gaining better experience in their fields of study.
- Top medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by MCI, WHO, UNESCO
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is affordable.
- The complete course of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan from any top medical university in Kyrgyzstan
can be completed in 12-15 Lacs
- MBBS In Kyrgyzstan is offered in English Medium
- Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan provides world class facilities to Indian students traveling for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Universities for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students provide hostel facilities for Indian students with world class amenities
- Students traveling for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan get Degree of MD Physician from top medical universities of Kyrgyzstan that are recognized in all parts of the world.
- Top Medical universities of Kyrgyzstan provide MCI coaching.
*1 Dollar=Rs 70
|#||University Name||1st Year||2nd – 5th Year|
|1||Asian Medical College||USD 5900 | Rs 4.13 Lacs||USD 3200 | Rs 2.24 Lacs|
|2||Kyrgyz State Medical Academy||USD 5800 | Rs 4.06Lacs||USD 4000 | Rs 2.80 Lacs|
|3||Osh State University||USD 5300 | Rs 3.71 Lacs||USD 3100 | Rs 2.17 Lacs|
|4||Jalalabad Medical University||USD 5300 | Rs 3.71 Lacs|||USD 2870 | Rs 2.00Lacs|
|5||International School Of Medicine||USD 6400 | Rs 4.48Lacs||USD 3500 | Rs 2.45 Lacs|
Note: 1st year fee include tuition fee,hostel & medical insurance.
Success Story of Kyrgyzstan